Welcome to the Birchwood Treehouse
Our curriculum immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. Ultimately, the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Through The Gospel Project® for Kids curriculum, kids and preschoolers will understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption.
We offer classes for:
- Nursery 0-3yrs “Seedlings”
- Preschool-Kindergarten “Sprouts”
- 1st – 2nd grade “Saplings”
- 3rd – 5th grade “GRX = Growth Rings eXtreme”
Treehouse Times: Every Sunday
- Seedlings: 10am – end of worship
- Sprouts, Saplings, & GRX: 10:45am (after the children’s message in main worship) until 11:45am
- *9am-10am -every Sunday during the school year.
For more information, please contact the Director of Christian Education for Children at bonnie[at]bpchurch[dot]org or 360-733-8860, ext. 104
CChildren’s Sunday School
Children’s Christian Education Program
Imagine! Raising kids who are growing towards a full devotion to Christ, who can meet the challenge their generation faces and be leaders for the Kingdom. Our curriculum will help guide children to this goal.
These classes meet every Sunday at 9:00 am during the school year.
For more information about the Children’s Sunday School classes, please contact:
Cynthia Boyd at 733-8860 ext. 210.
– See more at: https://bpchurch.org/childrens-ministries#sthash.j0xzGFuz.dpuf